How can I ??????

Help installing 3rd party addons.

How can I ??????

Postby oldgreyowl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 am

MC&SA route is installed. :lol:

Next, install MC&SA stock. Readme says to make sure that Dick Cowens SW1200 is installed before installing new stock.

I have got to the stage where I can see 3 Sw1200 ( 1-SW1200, 1-MCSA SW1200, and 1- MCSA SW1200 -no driver )listed in the left flyout window. :oops: :oops:

How do I get to the stage where I can use the MC&SA SW1200. Jim, once I have got this far then I will download your scenario.

I told you there were a lot of tiny footsteps on this learning curve. ;)

I will be away from home for the next 8 hours at least.

keith
Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp? Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
oldgreyowl
Site Admin

Re: How can I ??????

Postby Jim Moeller » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

They've got to have a driver in them....in mine, I can click onto any of the engines and there's a driver in there...just point at whichever engine you want to run, left click once, and you should wind up next to it, around ground level on the left side of it...and you're good to go...then just hit the #1 key and you're inside...don't forget to hit the F3 and F4 to bring up your hud so that you can see what you're doing and how fast you're doing it too.

Any help, or deeper confusion??

Jim
Alienware X51 3.3 Ghz - NVidia GTX-640 1 GB - 6 GB RAM

HP 17" A8 Laptop - 2.2 Ghz - AMD video up to 3 GB - 6 GB RAM
Jim Moeller
Master Scenario Tester

Postby Bob Artim » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 am

Keith you say you are seeing 3 SW1200's in the left fly out window. Are you making a new Scenario? If you are then in the flyout where you see them click on one and then click on the tracks where you want it to go. After that right click on the screen away from the tracks to deselect the engine.

The engine listed with NO DRIVER is the model in case they are DMU'd, you wouldn't have a figure in both engines.

If you j ust want to run Jim's scenario and you see SW1200's in your fly out, then all you need to do is install Jim's work and play it. It sounds like you have all the assets installed.
Expect me when you see me
Bob Artim

Who doesn't have dog, hunts with cat!

Just as sure as gravity, you can't escape this law.
There is only one way to stand, too many ways to fall.
Bob Artim
Site Admin

Postby Jim Moeller » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Nevermind...I didn't see the part about the flyout...I thought he just launched the route and saw the 3 engines sitting there in the yard...not mine.

:roll:

Jim
Alienware X51 3.3 Ghz - NVidia GTX-640 1 GB - 6 GB RAM

HP 17" A8 Laptop - 2.2 Ghz - AMD video up to 3 GB - 6 GB RAM
Jim Moeller
Master Scenario Tester

Return to Installing addons